Tuesday 1 October 2013

In the pink

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit late posting my DT challenge card today, I have simply run out of hours in the day, so as I'm not cooking this evening, I'm writing this post before I venture out,, best get my skates on.

I'ts challenge time again at Live and Love Crafts, gosh I can't believe we are already in October, scarey how quick this year has flown past.  Anyway, as this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Sandy has chosen the challenge theme of  PINK.  When your done here, please hop over to see my teamie's beautiful creations, they never cease to impress, seriously........


Oh and during this week the gorgeous Sandy is preparing some fabulous PINK CANDY, and I know you won't want to miss that, so hop over and become a follower so you don't miss out on all the fabulous inspiration from the DT and of course the awesome pink candy.

So, I have gone for pink in the papers and white embellies.  The papers are one of my favourites by MayaDesign, 1922, just beautiful, I have used both sides.


I have added a Melissa Frances Resin Butterfly, just to the left of the image, love, love these and one of my favourtie joycraft dies, the butterfly edge die.  I have attached a magnolia doohickey heart tag into the envelope pocket and finished with some lace and a clay heart.


The image has been framed with a Marianne Designs Large Petra's Oval, very elegant. Gorgeous lace and pompom trim and finished with Kort and Godt Roses and my new Joycraft leave die.



Don't forget to pop over to LLC to see my teamies creations and hopefully enter this month's challenge.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Eulanda said...

Ooooooo la la!!! C'est magnifique!! I love that frame it's just gorgeous and I can even see the embossing on it. Stunning layout as always too. hee hee

Ellen said...

Wowwwww Tracy, gorgeous as always, love it!!

Hugs,
Ellen

Scrapkonst said...

Gorgeous card!! A question, what die have you used for the card shape?? :) xoxo Madeleine

Unknown said...

Awwwww...this image is so adorable. Very classy card, that die frame is now on my wishlist, LOL. Hugz, Sandy