Thursday 10 October 2013

Ding Dong Merrily on High

Morning,

I'm back again and this time to share a new Crafters Companion Makey Bakey Mice called Christmas Carols. Isn't this little guy cute?  It comes with several text stamps that match the image, and by that I mean, "Oh come all ye faithful", "Ding Dong Merrily on High", "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and Merry Xmas, so certainly great value. He is coloured with Copics and I have addede some shabby white frantage around the edges..


I have used My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 Papers, gosh they are gorgeous.  The gingham ribbon is wired so very easy to manipulate and made easier using the Bow Easy to tie the bow.


I have used Ruffle Red Roses and Sage flowers.  I have also used the Magnolia Sprawling Fern Die and dotted some snow tex here and there and added a few red berries.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Tracy,
There's just something very charming about gingham...I love the rustical feel to it, and I associate it with the smell of freshly homebaked bread. :-) Sweet Christmas card, I love how you matched the paper to the die. Have a great day! Hugz, Sandy

Gertrude said...

Ist wuuuuuuuuuunderschön die Karte
lg gertrude

Jane said...

Another winner from the Queen of Bling!
Hugs
Jane

Kelly said...

Love the gingham and winter pic. Beautiful image and the Frantage is perfect for the vintage feel this card has. I love it!
Hugs Kelly

Chrissy said...

This isj ust stunning Tracy...fabulous colouring and love the image and papers and flowers...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

morkaren said...

Sødt kort, med mus der synger julen ind. knus morkaren.

Hanna said...

Oh my gosh, this is... this is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I can't find any words to describe it, it's AMAZING. Make me longing for Christmas.

hugs,
Hanna