Monday 28 October 2013

Christmas Time

Morning Everyone,

Monday again and time for me to post another LLC project.  Firstly I'd like to thank you all for the fabulous comments/likes on my blog, the Live and Love Crafts Blog and Instagram for my baby project.  I truly appreciate all the comments left, as do all the team, it makes it all worthwhile :)

OK, onto today's project and a new theme, "Wish Upon a Star".  Open to interpretation as usual but Angels came to mind so I have reached for my Inkido sheet of Angels, which is pretty bare now, and added a couple of the new bark stars and added little sweetheart blue blossoms in the centrres.

I started with two papers, Pion's Swedlish Lapland 12x12 Sleigh Ride and Maya's Autumn Basics 12x12 XI.  I have edged with Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint and I chose the wide lace Frederique which runs through the centre


Here is a close up of the flower arrangement.  Loving the little frosted berries and they are available in lots of colours.  I wish I could show you how they glisten in the light.

So what else do we have; foam flowers, birch pine cones, white apple, 30mm wild rose, white flower spray, blue sweetheart blossoms and not forgetting the minature shabby chic Angel sitting at the bottom of the arrangement.



On the right hand side I have stamped a Marianne Design text of Christmas onto the wooden flag from the wooden veneer flags and banners set, and below I have used the prima wooden clock from the Craftsman set and added one of the prima water taps spelling out "TIME", so together we have CHRISTMAS TIME.


Here's a close up of the Angel, isn't she soooo sweet. Oh and I can't forget the Prima rose resin corner, I do love the resin pieces.


The tag at the top is tied with Seam Binding, twine and 3mm string pearls and also two mini bells, which actually ring, soooooo cute.


THIS CARD IS NOW SOLD.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card. Love the way you embellished with all the yummy shabby goodness!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Denise Gutierrez said...

wow! I love the flower arrangement! may i ask where you bought the sparkly stars?

Phi said...

This is just beautiful Tracy. I love your flower arrangement and all the other embellishments. Beautiful colour choice too. I love the frosty look. And what a beautiful vintage image.

Unknown said...

Awww....it's blue so of course it's beautiful! Very clever idea for the sentiment and the flower display is gorgeous. No wonder it sold instantly! Sandy xx