Monday 5 September 2011

Which Direction

Hiya Peeps,

Hope you all had a fab weekend.  We went to my best mates for a BBQ on Saturday night to celebrate her return from Spain.  I did miss her so I am especially pleased that's she's back, yayyyy.  Mind you it's her fault I now have a puppy, who is taking up too much of my crafting time, but he is gorgeous, well when he's not biting my fingers or my toes that is.....

Anyway, my card today is my first DT card for Bunny Zoe, so I hope you like it. I have chosen to colour on kraft using my prisma pencils.  I stamped out the image also onto some map paper and cut out just the map section, so he looks like he's really holding a map.

I have also coloured the wooden flowers with my prismas, they really hold the colour.



Ingredients:-
Whiff of Joy image Which Direction
Lasercut Chipboard Fine Swirl by Make It Crafty 
Tim Holtz Film Strip and Vintage Photo distress ink
Martha Stewart Butterfly
Liquid Pearls
Lace and Doily from stash
Sentiment by LOTV 



Click on all the links to take you direct to take you shopping.  Have fun!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Crafting when you can - Anything Goes
Cr84fun - Light Blue, Turquoise, Neutral


 

16 comments:

Catherine said...

Stunning card, it's gorgeous!

marion said...

Owwww I love my Henry, you did an superb job with him on this card. Love all the itsie bittie details and love this card you've made. Bravo !!! Hugs, Marion

Teresa said...

Stunning card Tracy, gorgeous image, beautiful papers and so beautifully put together.
Can I ask where do you buy the kraft paper for stamping on please?
Thank you for any help.
hugs Teresa xx

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Tracey this is awesome card.

Christina C. said...

Your card is adorable and delightful....spectacular job!

Dorcas said...

I just love how the map stands out, brilliant!

Ally said...

Tracy it's a stunni gcard. I like the map :) what a clever idea!
Hugs, Alessandra

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Really cute. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

carol said...

aah your card is beautiful..., Thanks for joining in with our First challenge at CRAFT WHEN WE CAN this week, x carol

Unknown said...

Awesome card, love all the details you put into it.
Thanks for sharing with our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge:)

Stephie Boots said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges xCBx

Deborah Frings said...

Such a fun card - I do like the real map too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Marie said...

What an adorable card. Your coloring with pencils is fabulous.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi

What a cute card, great colouring.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx