Friday 9 September 2011

Remembrance

Hiya Peeps,

It's Friday and I couldn't be more glad.  Little Ollie had me up yesterday at 6:30am and it's my daughter's turn to get up with him this weekend, so I am looking forward to a lay in or at least not getting out of bed at 6:30 am. He looks like butter wouldn't melt, but when he's having his mad half hour nicking a sheet of newspaper and running off and diving under the sofa which is only 2 inches off the ground and biting everything in sight, suddenly his cuteness doesn't count for anything, well o.k. I can't be mad with him for long, could you.?????


Today I have used the gorgeous "Remembrance" by Sweet Pea Stamps available from Crafts and Me, I loved her from the minute I saw her. I have coloured her using my prisma's utilising all the warm grey tones. She's definitely a favourite of mine.


I have embossed the gorgeous flourish corners from Make It Crafty with Two tone Moonglow Embossing Powder.  It'g gorgeous in real life and when tilted in the light glows from gold to aqua blue.

Ingredients:-
Remembrance by Sweet Pea Stamps available from Crafts and Me
Papers are by Prima called "Madeline"
Lasercut Chipboard Flourishes by Make It Crafty
Two tone Moonglow Embossing Powder (think the stamp man does it)
Butterflies and Tickets are by Tim Holtz 
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Lace, Seam binding from stash
Half pearls from Bunny Zoe

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Frosted Designs - Tickets, Stamps or Envelopes
Fun with Shapes - die cut/punch 
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes 
Stampavie & More - Lace & Pearls 
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes 
Stamp n doodle - Anything goes 
I did it creations - Girly girls 

15 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one stunning card your detail is amazing just had to come over too see your wee dog on my god how cute oh would love to pick him up and cuddle,bless his heart he is just gorgeous,hugs cherylxxx

Teresa said...

Look at him Tracy looking out the corner of his eye, what a beautiful fluffball. You have given me the 1st laugh of the day.
Your card is going to take second place today, I love the grey tones and the way you have brought in the colour by surrounding it with embellies.
Teresa xx

marion said...

OMG, what a superb card, absolutely fabulous ! Hugs, Marion

Nannieflash said...

Oh Tracy that is one gorgeous card love that image its so beautiful.
Yes know all those tricks with pups, mine has chewed up my WA card today, mind you it was hubby fault hed put on my pillow on the bed, and of course our pup can now jump up on the bed, and of course she found it and destroyed it.
Shes also starting to loose her baby teeth and is also chewing everything in site. Shes more or less house trained and she sleeps from 11pm till 7am so we arnt to worried about being woken during the night. She does still sleep in her cage and its been a godsend as shes never messed during the night. hugs Shirleyx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really stunning creation!! I love all of the elements you've combined on your layout!! :)

I don't think I could very mad at that little white fur ball for too long either!! LOL!!

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Tracy. Agree, she is adorable! Excellent job and your furry baby is sooooooo cute! hugs Sharon

Kathlene said...

Wow, amazingly beautiful card, Tracy--those corners are just gorgeous! Is Ollie a Maltese? So funny because I posted a pic of mine on my post today too. They DO look like butter wouldn't melt but don't drop a tissue on the floor or there are microscopic shreds of it all over my house within 5 minutes. LOL

Teresa Jaye said...

Tracy your card is stunning! I just love all of the elements and layering and the color palette is gorgeous. Thanks for joining our Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs!

Michelle said...

oh so sweet - such a precious image! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOWZA! That is GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

Unknown said...

A original card and original coloring. Really stunning !Thanks for joining our challenge at SAM
Hugs
Sandra

Danni said...

Your pup is so cute!!! Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the details and the paper. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Priscilla

Eli said...

It's a very beautiful card, thanks for sharing.
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Kiki said...

Wow, such a beautiful card! So many lovely details!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this time!

Hugs, Kiki