Monday 12 September 2011

Challenge Time at Bunny Zoe

Morning Peeps,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Little Ollie is still occupying my time and I have taken today off work to do some catching up with real boring stuff like housework and a few cupboards I really want to get cleared out, so wish me luck.

Today's card is my first DT Challenge card for Bunny Zoe and the challenge for the month is a sketch.  I love sketches, so hope to see you joining in during the month.

I have used the new Belles and Whistles "Sass 'n Class"





Ingredients:-

Lasercut Chipboard Flourishes from Make It Crafty
Vintage Photo Distress Ink

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and your shading is fantastic!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, hope the new routine with Ollie is still working, and I know about not having much time to yourself, enjoy your cleaning time even if you have to break time for his lordship.
Stunning card love the image and the beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxx

Anonymous said...

wow tracy! your coloring is so stunning!!!
its a beautiful card. love it! have a wonderful week hun!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow Tracy!! Really gorgeous creation hun!! I love your coloring and your layout design with this image!! :) TFS!

Christina C. said...

What a magnificent card....lovely image, colored beautifully!!!!! Love the swirl and all the other wonderful details and papers!

Alina said...

Tracy, I'm just crazy about your creations, your colouring is simply awesome!
Hugs, Alina

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Tracy, your coloring is stunning, I love the way younuse the Copics, you get everything out them, big compliments.Hugs Diny

Grenouille Greetings said...

This was one of the first images I ever bought (she had a different name back then!) and I love her. You've coloured her up a dream! Hugs, Lesley