Thursday 22 September 2011

Autumal Tilda

Hiya Peeps,

Sorry if you think I've been MIA this past week, unusual for me I know, but I'm still working behind the scenes and thought I'd popon and add my Autum Tilda. I've used Autumn colours and the fab paper pad by My Minds Eye "Vanity Fair" is the ideal papers for all those Autumn projects.


I have used Karate Tilda and instead of positioning her on one foot, I thought I would have her on two feet, so this one stamp can be used two ways.......

I cut the butterfly out of the Vanity Fair paper and added some flat backed pearls to the body of the butterfly. I have used another one of those gorgeous Prima Delightful Day Aurora Flowers in the middle flower at the top of the card.

Ingredients:-
 Karate Tilda available HERE from Bunny Zoe
Magnolia Doohickey Grass Die available HERE from Bunny Zoe
Papers by My Minds Eye "Vanity Fair" available HERE from Bunny Zoe 
Prima Delightful Day Aurora Flower available HERE 
Colouring Medium - Copics available HERE 
Bazill cardstock
Tim Holtz Tickets
X-Cut Leaft Punch (it embosses too)
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink available HERE 
Large pearl brads from stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:-

Just Magnolia & Stanglar - Sketch & Fall Colours



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice autumn card - also nice background!

Kirsty said...

Hi Super idea really different !! Love it all , flowers are stunning ! Kitty ;0)

Ally said...

Hi Tracy, it's another wonderful creation! Love the way you positioned Tilda on two feet, that's a great idea! autumn colours are wonderful, so warm and cosy!
Hugs, Alessandra

marion said...

What a superb autumn card, it makes me smile, love the colours you´ve used. Hugs, Marion

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy wow what a fabulous image I love the concentrating on her face, gorgeous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Berry said...

Lovely work Tracey! I had thought you had gone a bit quiet! This is so fab she looks great in autumnal colours hugs Rebekah xx

Christina said...

That is really a stunning card Tracey!
Hugs Kristel

Sudha said...

Fabulous creation dear.

Bev said...

Pretty card Tracy. Thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week x

Jane said...

Great card Tracy, I love the autumnal colours.
Hugs
Jane

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your pretty autumn colours and lovely flowers with this adorable Tilda! Hugs, Lesley

cebelica said...

Wonderful card!

Roma said...

what lovely colours & papers :)

nessy said...

what a wonderful autumn card tracy ~beautifully coloured and so much delightful detail too!
vanessa xx

Alina said...

such a beautiful card, Tracy, love your colouring and embellishments!

I'm so sorry I can't remember the colours which I've used to colour the hair, I never take the time to write them down! But I think it was nr. C530 Pale Brown and then I've used a little bit of black, for the shadows!

Hugs, Alina

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tracy what a beautiful card the colours, design and Tilda look wonderful.,
Hugs
Lorraine x