Monday 8 August 2011

City Girl

Hiya Peeps,

This is a scheduled post as I am still sunning myself in Turkey, hopefully having a relaxed time, knocking back the pina colada's, well not too many as still watching the calories, lol,  and hopefully I will be refreshed and ready to craft upon my return.

I have used Simply Sassy's new "City Girl" , isn't she a darling?



Ingredients:-
Image City Girl by Funky Kits HERE
Papers by Pion
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Frond Punch and Border Punch
Doily, Pearls from Stash
Flowers by WOC

Here's the copics I have used:-


Looking forward to reading all your comments on my return, for which I thank you.

9 comments:

Kattiz said...

WOW! What an amazing card! Really beautiful coloring and image. Hope you have a great vacation. Hugs Kattiz

Kazza said...

Stunning!!!!

Kreativmonster said...

Oh yes, this card IS very beautiful! I am not very fond of the image, but colouring and all the rest are really stunning!
Have a good time!
Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

She's oh so beautiful!! I really love the colors here!! WOW!

marion said...

Such a lovely card ! Such a sweet image to use ! Hugs, Marion

coldwaters2 said...

Wow awesome card Tracy what wonderful colours, the design is beautiful so is that image I love this to bits.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Christina said...

Wowww this is soo gorgeous Tracy!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

lovely!! she is so pretty...have a great time away!:)

xoxo

Nannieflash said...

Wow Tracy that is one gorgeous image and I love colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxx