Monday 1 August 2011

Because your wonderful

Hiya Peeps,

Me again with my Monday Simply Sassy Post and I'm excited today.  Tomorrow I fly off to Turkey for my holiday, yayyyyyy.  Goodness it's certainly been a busy month and of course I'm at the Stamperama Show on the Crafts and Me Stand on the Sunday after I return, so I have had to be super organised with getting my cards done as no time once I return.  Hopefully I will get some chill time in August!

Right, today's card is using Team Spirit available from Funky Kits.


 

I've kept this quite simple for me, don't you think.  Here's the copics I used. 


Ingredients:-

Simply Sassy Team Spirit available from Funky Kits HERE
Papers by Magnolia
Lasercut chipboard corners and leaf flourishes from Make It Crafty HERE
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Rose flower and ribbon  from stash 
Sentiment LOTV
Ticket by Tim Holtz
Nestie for the shape

I would like enter my card into the following challenges:-

Critter Sketch - Summer Fun
Craft your passion - Anything Goes
Happileigh Scrapping -Anything Goes
Woodware USA - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Summer
Sparkles - One for the Girls


 

20 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and come back refreshed, I could do with one of those myself after a week with the grandsons. Stunning card and a gorgeous image. hugs Shirleyx

Lau W said...

OMG this card is terrific, love it very much !
Happy holidays !
xxx

marion said...

Wow, love the colourcombi and such a perfectly made card ! Enjoy your holiday, hope you'll get lots of inspiration so we can see more of your gorgeous work when you come back from your holiday. Hugs, Marion

Crystal said...

WOW, your colouring is fantastic & I Love this new image! Great embellishments & I Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful creation and wonderful coloring! I love the ticket you have stuck in it and all of the other embellis too! Thanks for playing with Critter Sketch this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Stunning creation Tracy. I am your newest follower and fellow Marianne Diva teamie. Nice to "meet" you. Enjoy your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Really adorable card and such gorgeous colors and design! ;)

Sudha said...

Wow gorgeous creation. Luv ur coloring.

Маги said...

This is gorgeous card!Love all Sassy stamp.Wonderful coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Maggie x

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous beautiful detail and love that image bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cherylxxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Gorgeous coloring and such a wonderful design! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful.Super colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Great coloring on the image, love the pinks/grays. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colouring Tracy and this is one of my fave colour combos. I must use it more often! Beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley

Crafty Lynz said...

Lovely card! very pretty colours used.

Thanks for joining us at SFC. L x

Ally said...

Hi Tracy
Another lovely creation, I barely find time to close my mouth between your posts :) LOL...
This card is so gorgeous, your colouring is so beautiful and the swirls are fantastic. I also like the tag u used (the one that says LIVE). I wonder if it is a stamp or a prefabricated tag.
Anyway, it looks fab.!
Hugs, Alessandra

Star said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous coloring, and that image is adorable.

Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

xx Star

sgc said...

Cute, cute card. It certainly is summery. thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Julie said...

This is a really pretty card - I love it! x

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning as alway Tracy, Gorgeous card, love that Sassy image. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at at Creative Inspirations this week.
Good Luck
Suzi x