Wednesday 12 May 2010

On Your Holy Communion

Morning Peeps,

Well we're half way through the week, yayyyyyyyy! This is my first post of the day but be sure to check back as I have 3 in total today, I've been a busy girl!

Right, today's card is my design team card for Cooking It Up With Katie. And this fortnight's recipe is; Charming, Male and use only 3 colours. I think I have achieved that.

I have used a Karen's Doodles image, available right HERE. They are all so cute. Were coming into the season of Holy Communions so thouht I would use this image to make my male card and I also think he's charming!


I have entered this card into the following challenge:-

The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Dare you to Digistamp - Anything Goes
Stamping for the weekend - Card for a male
Cupcake Craft - Buttons
Creative Craft - Blue & Brown


11 comments:

Anne said...

Fab card Tracey, your colouring is perfect
Anne x

Lizzy said...

Fantastic card Tracy, fab image, great layout & lush colour combo xx Lizzy xx :)

Sylvia x said...

hi tracy
thanks for joining in with us over at creative craft challenges...this is a fab male card. good luck and brilliant blog

sylvia x

Shelly said...

Hi! Super Communion card, I love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Shelly ;)

Country Mouse said...

Very nice card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!

zoe.payne said...

this is a super card, different from all ur others love the image and colours.xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

A really beautiful card. And the image is so great. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*

Andrea said...

Love the turn of the sketch and that image is so very sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Tracy
1 The image is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this time.

Sammy said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. xx