Monday 24 May 2010

Ahoy There Me Mateys!

Morning Peeps,

What a glorious weekend we have had weatherwise and today it is my Birthday, so it's a Happy Birthday to me day. Sadly no magnolia birthday cards for me, so if there's anyone out there feeling sorry for me, they would be greatfully received, lol.

Well birthday or not, it's time for another Sophisticats Challenge. This week's theme was chosen by Diana and is "Splish Splash".  I was a little stumped with this one until I came  up with the idea of the sail boat and thought me little Edwin and Tilda pirate stamps can finally make an appearance.  So here they are:-


I have used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Die to create the waves.  I also purchased a little treasure chest and painted it with acrylic paint, then crackle glazed it and filled it with treasure.  The images were both coloured with copics.  Don't they look cute.

I have entered this into the following challenges:-

Magnolia Down Under - Shaped Card
Stamp Something - 2 of something (2 papers, 2 images)
Creative Cottage - One for the boys

19 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Happy Birthday!!! Fabulous projects!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to yoooooooo, have a wonderful day, hope you get spoilt rotten.

Can you email me (addy on my blog) as I need to have a quick "chat" & haven't got your email addy - or your home addy for that or I could have sent you a Magnolia card!!

Thanks hun

Jan xx

Victoria said...

wow these are fantastic love them xxx

zoe.payne said...

Gosh these are stunning, soo cute love the designs and colours superb. you just keep surprising us. I know a little boy and girl that would love them,absolutely gorgeous. I hope you having a lovely birthday, with a few vino's?,well it would be rude not to!!. enjoy and well done xxxx

Tracy said...

wow these are stunning such fabulous work, love them. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

Janiel/ janny said...

omgosh!!!! yOU HAVE DONE FAB JOB WITH THESE CUTE LITTLE IMAGES!!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week!
hugs, Janiel

Vee said...

This is a fabulous 3-D project, so pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great projects tracy. Those images are super cute and your colouring is imaculate.
Have a great birthday x
Thanks for joining us this week at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

angelwhispers said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Fantastic projects so beautiful xxx Chanelle

Elaine said...

These are fab!

Hope you've had a lovely Birthday and got lots and lots of lovely presents.
Love Elaine xx

Diamond Doll said...

Awww Tracy i didn,t know it was your Birthday please send me your addy i have a few Magnolia cards already made up and one has your name on it LOL!!!!!!
Hope you,ve had a fab day.
Gorgeous card too!!
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Unknown said...

arrrrrr happy birthday Tracy!! I so am loving these little pirate maggies - and I really love your pirate boat - super cute!! arrrr and there's treaure to be had!!!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday hun.
Your creations are fabulous as always, love these
hugs Mandy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is tooooo cute - what a fabulous project.
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Jane said...

WOW!!!! ABsolutely gorgeous!!! Such stunning creations! Love the pirate ship! thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under! hugs, Jane xx

Cordine said...

absolutely gorgeous!Love the projects
Hugs
Cordine

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! These little cuties are beautifully colored, and that pirate ship is wonderful--I love the waves! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

Jodie from Oz said...

Love your Pirate theme, love everything about this amazing creation. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne said...

It is always a pleasure to visit your creations, wonderful work!!! I love that treasure box, what a clever idea and your ship looks glorious!! Thanks for coming to play at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne