Monday 17 May 2010

Guest Design Team Card for Kaboodledoodles

Happy Monday Peeps,

Hope eveyone had a great weekend.  I have had a busy weekend, this and that and today I have managed a little crafting.  I have started working on a project for my niece who is getting married in Las Vegas on the 2nd June, and it's going to be aweseome, so watch this space!

Two weeks ago I was chosen as Top 3 at Kaboodledoodles and was invited to guest design for them.  The theme this fortnight is....... you guessed it, Monochromatic.  Now some of you may know this is usually a theme I avoid like the plague.  I have only done one monochromatic card, which again was a design team card for Karen's Doodles, so I have kind been forced into this theme twice.  Well my first card for Karen's Doodles got me awarded a Top 3 so it couldn't of been that bad, lol.  I really don't know what it is, I just don't feel confident about doing them.  Anyway, here's the card.....


The image is a Bugaboo digital image.  This was sent to me as Bugaboo stamps who are sponsoring the challenge over at Kaboodledoodles this week, and they have free digital images available on their site so hop on over and join in the fun.  If I can do it, so can you.




I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Catz - Petals and Pearls

21 comments:

Teresa said...

lovely card Tracy I love the backing papers too, I think your niece will love it.
Teresa x

Tracey said...

You did another great job with the monochromatic theme Tracy! Beautiful card, love how you've done the ribbon.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, Luv the cute image, lush colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Congrats on your GDT post... have fun!

Anne said...

Fantastic Tracy, it's good to think outside the box sometimes - the more you do it the easier it gets - trust me!!! Hugs xx

Mandy said...

Awwww this is gorgeous hun, so cute and your embellies are so pretty
hugs Mandy xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracy
A gorgeous card and love the colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

This is adorable. Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB.

zoe.payne said...

aww i love this, its really cute love the heart background and the image is a real cutie, beautiful colours really girly love it all well done xxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute one! Love that image!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your GDT & love the card, gorgeous colours

Jan xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tracy, love the image and pink is my favourite colour! hugs Linda x

Lilacanglia said...

this is absolutely beautiful,
thank you for being guest dt at Kaboodles,
fabulous card,
Hugs
Angie

Elaine said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the monochromatics in pinks. The image is a real cutie and your colouring is perfect.
Love Elaine xx

Heather Rogers said...

She is so sweet! Love the darling image. Thanks for playing this week at CCCB. :)

Suzie said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful card. thankyou for nice comments in my blog.

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Tracy, the image is so cute.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Crafty Ribbons said...

Very pretty card, great colours.
Good luck with winning the ribbons.
Ali
Crafty Ribbons

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x

Shirley said...

Another lovely creation tracy. I too struggled with the monochromatic theme but it does push us as you say. I think you have done a perfect job.

Shirley

Nicola said...

This is a gorgeous card and you have done a wonderful job with the sketch Tracy. Such a sweet image and fabulous colour combo.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-