Monday 11 February 2019

Pretty Patchwork of Life

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted, mainly due to be being busy in the store but the last three weeks I have been poorly with Shingles on my eye, not a good place to get it, I can tell you. Anyway this card was all but glued and I just didn't have the energy or enthusasism to do just that, but today I have forced myself so you can see the result.

I have used the pretty papers from Pion Design's Patchwork of Life Collection, I hope this reminds you of just how pretty they can be.


I have also used a vintage image from Pion Design, all links at the bottom of the post.

I have combined lasercut chipboard from both Fantasy and Laserowe Love with a dashing of dutch doobadoo gesso.


The Button Marie fitted the vintage frame perfectly.  I also added Button Lauren to the centres of the white Chrysanthemum's.


I also added 25mm and 20mm open roses along with pomegranates and vintage roots in white.



Of course my Pion card would not be complete without one or two of the butterflies from the Border sheet:)


I hope you like it.

Tracy x


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

A stunning card Tracy, every detail is just beautiful and I love the soft colours..Hope you feel better soon, I know shingles are extremely painful..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx