Monday 3 December 2018

Pink Christmas

Hi Crafters,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  I have been busy tidying this weekend and I do feel better after a good clear out.  Still alot of sorting to do in my craft room and de-cluttering needed but I am certainly on the way.

Today's card was made using Pion Design's Winter Wonderland collection of papers and Monochromatic Cardstock.  I picked out the pale pink and used Palette Grey I, I just love this combination.  The image is sooooooo adorable.

I added some flowers from Prima, the Lavender Frost collection, they too are equally gorgeous.










The beautiful chipboard is a new arrival from Laserowe Love, details at the bottom.  I also used the new Sprucey Sprigs in Shabby White.






Oh, I have also used a new lace, I do love a bit of lace :)





Hugs Tracy

xx





1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Perfect! Brilliant layout! Judy x