Monday 15 January 2018

Where the roses grow

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with one of my favourite Pion Design collections, "Where the Roses Grow".  I have used one of the images from the images from the Past sheet and diecut it out using the LDRS Fancy Rectangles and Things.

Aren't the leave swirls fabulous.  It's been a while since I treated myself to one of the new FantasyDies as usually by the time I come to make something the fantasy dies have all gone, so I bagged one first :)  As usual all links at the bottom of the post.


All the flowers were handmade using Foamiran, Whimsy Peony Die and Stamems.


I used the organza ribbon in white and heat shrunk it with my heat gun.  I also added some new Adelisa lace into the bow also.


Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy x



1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful the flowers just blow me away Love and hugs Carole x