Monday 22 January 2018

Mintay Birdsong


 Hello Everyone,

This week the Crafteezee Team will be showing off the NEW Mintay papers and I'm kicking off with Mintay Birdsong and I have had such fun with them :) 


I have cut elements from the bonus sheet in the 12x12 pack.  I have added Dutch Doobadoo Softboard bricks and a Wycinanka heart amongst the flowers.  I have also used the NEW Lace Shani, just beautiful.


The Flower arrangement is a mix of a Foamiran flower made using the Rosy Owl Heart Die and white Foamiran and mixed the arrange with flowers cut out of the papers, meadow spray, pixie flowers, pomegranates.

I have also used the NEW Joycraft Butterfly Edge 2.  I love how they are pop ups :)



As usual all products used are listed below, just click on the picture to go shopping :)

Hugs Tracy 
x



2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous love this very pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

This is so beautiful, I love those colours together
I need those butterflies too, hard to come up with something different these days but that die has caused a bit of a stir!!

Anne x