Tuesday 28 November 2017

Holly Days

Hello everyone,

I have been having fun playing with the LDRS Creative Winter Land paper pad.  The shape was created using the LDRS Allifair die set.  The poinsettia's were cut out of the paper also and I even utilised the poinsettia on the cover sheet :)


I added snowtex all over and some Powertex 3D balls to the centres of the Poinsettia's along with a white pomegranate.

I addede Scrapiniec holly leaves from the Holly Jolly Big Wreath set along with diecut holly leaves from the Holly Wreath Circle die set, also cut out of the Winter Land papers.  I added green moss to the arrangement and a seam vintage binding bow.



The sentiment was stamped out from the Holly Days Large Circle set and embossed.  This was layered onto the criss cross die cut from the Holly Wreath die set and then layered onto the Holly wreath die cut.


Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy x



No comments: