Thursday 16 November 2017

A Teacup Full of Wishes

Hi again,

I have had fun again playing with more LDRS Creative Dies and the oh so cute LDRS Creative Teacup Full of Wishes by Polkadoodles coloured with distress inks.  I have used the Grace Build a Die Set, I love the elegant fluted edge of the circle and the dashed and dotted faux stitched effect of the inner circle and not to forget how awesome the stitched leaves are, I do love a leaf :)




I added two segments from the Dainty Doily Edge Die, another favourite.

The image was diecut using the Fancy Rectangles and Things die set.


To the floral bouquet I used Hybrid Tea Roses, 10mm open roses, sweetheart blossom, pixie blossom, meadow spray in white, rose buds and finished with an organza ribbon which I heated with my heat gun to give it that shabby vintage feel, love this effect.



The text was stamped from an LDRS Sentiment Set     which is currently on sale :)


Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy 



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Tracy the image, embellishments and design are outstanding, superb creation
hugs
lorraine x

jolanda said...

Such a beautiful card!