Saturday 25 February 2017

Theodore and Bella

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with the NEW Pion Design Theodore and Bella papers due into store on Monday. I can tell you they are absolutely gorgeous and I didn't want to cut them.  I think you need a set to stroke and a set to play with, lol.  You can pre-order the collection HERE.

I used one of the Kraft Gift Bags and used the 6x6 sheet Waiting to Play.  The image is cut from Images from the Past sheet.  I made the tag from the Borders Sheet.



I couldn't possible cover up the border of teddies on the top, it is absolutely gorgeous.

The image was layered onto a Joycraft die.


I made some handmade Foamiran Flowers to compliment the papers, love making these.  I added two tone stamens and flower centres.  I added some metal leaves, these are just so pliable, you can bend and manipulate so easily.


I added vintage brown seam binding and vax cord to the mix and lots of tiny gypsophilia between the flowers.


A couple of little bark stars and some Rosy Leaf Lace, so beautiful.  I also outlined the edges using ivory 4mm pearls.  All products can be purchased from your one stop shop, Noor Design UK and as uausl all links at the bottom of the post.

Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy
xx





3 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty! Love all the pearls. This paper collection is so adorable...

Hugs,
Karen

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is jut amazing loving the fab colours so perfect love and hugs Carole x

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx