Saturday 11 February 2017

A message to my Love

Morning Everyone,

I'm sharing a card made using the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Triptych 2 for the base of the card.  The gorgeous papers are by Pion Design "Where the Roses Grow Collection", so very beautiful.  The image is from the "Images from the Past" sheet in the same collection and framed with a Joycraft Butterfly frame diecut from the Pion Pallette.

I edged the sides using double row pearl.  I added butterflies all around the edge using the Joycraft Butterfly edge die and cut using the Pion Design papers and added a pen nib to the largest butterflies.



I used the Marianne Design Wave border to create pockets either side and popped cut outs from the tag sheet.

The lace is Lace Gwendoline in purple, so gorgeous.  I added a little gesso for the shabby feel.

We are setting up today for the Stampermam Show at Stevenage, if your going, pop by and say hello.

As always at Noor Design UK, if we are out of stock the item can be ordered for you.  Just email me, crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com

Hope you like it.

Tracy x




5 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful, as always and I love that Dutch Doobadoo template! The lace is lush! Beautifully embellished too. So much to see. I just love it. Judy x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Good morning Tracy, oh I love these Lace Gwendoline so much. Fantastic papers, butterflies and pearl trims. The Bronce Pens are looking beautiful too on the butterflies, great idea. Stunning creation.

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful just love those papers and this fab shape another perfect creation love and hugs Carole x

Ariane said...

Fabulous card, I love ++++

Hugs, Ariane(Belgium)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning creation Tracy! Love the pretty lilac blooms and lace. Beautiful top edge with that lovely butterfly border. Another stunner. Hugs, Wends xoxo