Monday 8 February 2016

Recycled Box

Hi,

Here we are again, another Monday and this week at LLC Sandy wants us to Recycle/Upcycle.  I was given a gift at Chrismtas, well actually a few and I generally save the packaging or boxes if I think they would be of use to me in the future and even the girls in my office tend to save things for me, lol.  I must have a reputation!  Anyway this box was black so I have chosen Pion Design's To My Valentine collection to decorate the box.



I added cream tulle around the edge along with pearl trim.



I used the 6x6 papers for the smaller pattern for the box.


Lots of flowers, die cut leaves and vintage flourish swirl heart to finish.  I added a seam binding and cord bow and added a pretty  to the centre.

I finished with pearl string.


I cut butterflies from the borders sheet.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love these papers..thank you for sharing this. Must remember to start saving boxes lol x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous way to use this box it looks just amazing love all the gorgeous embellishments love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Wow, so beautiful, I love it x