Saturday 6 February 2016

Hand picked by Hedgy

Hello Everyone,

My card today features one of the CHA new release images from Little Darlings called "hand picked by Hedgy" by Candibean.


I have coloured the image with distress inks.  The papers are from the popular ROMANCE paper pad.



I used the Marianne Design Doily at the top left and added a floral arrangement adding vintage flourish leaves and vintage flourish heart with swirl diecuts, links at the bottom as always.  I added a little gesso.

I used the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen to add clusters around the image.



I added my favourite butterfly border and used the butterfly from the heart with butterfly set and one of the butterflies from the butterfly (2pcs) set.

Hugs Tracy x




2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card loving this new stamp it's all just so pretty wonderful as always love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

So gorgeous, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x