Friday 22 January 2016

Summer Time

Hello, Tracy here sharing my card using of the forthcoming releases due out in February and showcased at CHA recently.  I think this image could be used for so many occassions, birthday, get well, mother's day, thinking of you etc.etc. and the good news is it is coming to NOOR DESIGN UK.



The image is by DoveArt Studios and called Tea Time, look out for it in the middle of February.
I made two diecuts of the LOVELY VIEW die, one in the matching paper and one in cream cardstock. If any of my customers are looking for this die just message me and I can get one for you :)

You will find the image in the pre-order section of the store, head on over to pre-order to avoid disappointment.  Click on the image to be taken to the store.





I have coloured using distress inks and used the new wilted violet and abandoned coral for the first time, lol.


The spade is from the Springtime die set


I used the floral edge for the top of the card


Vintage flourish leaves


The bobbly flower is by joycraft as is the large white flower which comes in a pack of 6 white and 6 red, all links below.



Hope you like it.
Tracy x

 Follow Me on Pinterest



4 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, beautiful garden scene and so lovely colours. I like the arrangement of flowers and all the other beautiful decoration.
Best regards Petra

Unknown said...

Stunning Tracy! x

Carole Pollard said...

A breath of spring on a horrible winters day love your fantastic card its wonderful such talent love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Tracy. Judy x