Saturday 16 January 2016

Just a note & 30% OFF

Hi everyone,

A quick post for me as I'm cooking dinner.  I have made something a little different for me.  My brother in law undergoes a kidney transplant on Wednesday 20th January and originally I was the donor but on the last test my GFR was too low.  For the amount of years I have left to live they couldn't take the risk of leaving me with one kidney.  Anyway, a colleague of Tim's volunteered and will donate her kidney to him on Wednesday, isn't that just amazing.  This is a little card I have made for Heather. I wasn't sure of her style so tried to keep it relatively simple, well for me anyway.

The shape was created using the new Dutch Doobadoo Shaped stencil and the new release is now in stock and shipping....


The papers are from the With Love paper pad, gorgeous.


The die is currently in stock but we have 30% OFF over 200 dies at the moment so if you want it you'll need to be fast.


Lots of vintage flourish leaves, all listed below.

I used the milled lavender distress ink whilst the die was still in place to create the coloured background and then stamped the text from the Little Darlings  Rubber Stamps Thank you stamp set.


The butterfly is from the new garden set and I added pearls to the centre using the dutch doobadoo pearl pen in white.



Many of these items are are in SALE  with 30% OFF so don't forget to check them out before it ends.




Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



4 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, gorgeous layout and beautiful colour design. Lovely flower arrangement.
Petra

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colors.

Chrissy said...

A stunning card Tracy and that is true friendship what she is doing for your BIL...I'm sure she will just loves this card...so beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous!! I love the shape and colors! TFS, Bonnie :-)