Tuesday 1 September 2015

Shaped Cards at Noor Design UK

Challenge time at Noor!DesignUK and a real simple card from me today. The challenge is to make a shaped card.  Two prizes as usual

The prize will be a £10 Gift Voucher to the Noor!Design UK Store



And we have a second prize from our lovely sponsor The Ribbon Girl of....

£10 The Ribbon Girl Voucher




 I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Owl to make the shaped card, great for quick cards and very effective.

I used the Romance paper pad, love the colours.



The tag is from the Dutch Doobadoo Labels



The purple lace was sent to me as a birthday gift from my crafting friend Judy, thank you Judy I will have to use more of this paper pad as it perfect :)

Hugs Tracy x




4 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Love Owls.....he is fabulous!!
Hugs Donna xx

Chris said...

LOL - I wish you could see the smile on my face as well as my husband's! This is too stinkin' cute! Love it!
XO,
Chris

Tracy Welham said...

What a happy chap. love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

That sentiment is perfect it certainly made me smile he's just adorable Great project love and hugs Carole x