Saturday 5 September 2015

Let's Party Girl with Lollipop

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post as although I have arrived home from the US and been totally shattered I am now in the Cotswolds for the weekend :)

I have used Let's Party Girl with Lollipop for this card and coloured her with distress inks.  It is also a shaped card and a reminder that our challenge this month at Noor Design UK is Shaped Cards.



I have used rolled roses amongst the flowers.




I have used the original butterfly border and the Vintage Flourish butterfly for the top layer.  I used the rolled rose for the centre.



Hugs Tracy x








The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, sieht diese Karte toll aus
glg Gertrude

Wendy Koorevaar said...

Wow Tracy I'm in love with your card, beautiful!
Hugs,
Wendy

Jolanda said...

Lovely card you made its gorgeous.

Hugs Jolanda

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning a fabulous design and what a great stamp wonderful colours and gorgeous flowers perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Stunning!!!
Hugs Donna xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Stunning!!!
Hugs Donna xx