Wednesday 1 May 2013

Taking It Easy

Morning Crafters,

It's the 1st of May, can you believe it.  This year is certainly beginning to fly by.  I like May, mainly because it's my birthday month, lol, but the lighter evenings certainly means summer's on its way, well I hope so this year.

Seeing as it's the 1st of the month it's challenge time at Live and Love Crafts and for the month of May the theme is Lilac/Purple.  I do seem to be very into this colour at the moment.  The gorgeous paper is by Maja Design Shall we have coffee collection called Blommer pa bordet (flowers on the table) and is gorgeous.


 This is one of the magnolia stamps I won  from the Magazine competition and I have placed little Tilda onto a Queen Ann sideboard, well actually it's a Marianne Designs Cupboard and Frame LR0268.


All links for the products used as usual are at the end of this post.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

19 comments:

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and details as always:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

krafty-kutz said...

Beautiful sweetie,
Love your frantage tut xxx

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty - lilacs are my favourite tree, but it's not a colour I've ever crafted with... beautiful make, as always, Tracy!
Alison x

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous colours Tracy. I just love your Tilda, and she looks wonderful perched on the sideboard. love the whole card, kate x

Sue said...

So beautiful Tracy. I love the image, gorgeous colours and wonderful attention to detail
hugs Sue xx

Gertrude said...

Deine Karte ist ein Traum
lg gertrude

Kelly said...

Love Tilda!! She is sassy and so pretty in purple. Gorgeous embellishment and card style.
Hugs Kelly

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful your artwork is, Tracy! Love your attention to details and how even the tiniest little embellishment is embellished. Remarkable textures and colors - I am your newest follower - both in Google and Bloglovin'. hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that is just WAY too cute! LOVE the dresser you put her sitting on! Superb idea!

Janine said...

This is absolutely stunning Tracy! Gorgeous colour. Love the design and all your embellies.
It's my birthday this month too and I'd like to get some bigger shaped dies and therefore possibly a new Die cutting machine. Which one do you have and are you pleased with it?
Hugs, Janine xx

Cordine said...

stunning tracy!
hugs
cordine

Shazza said...

so gorgeous!! Can't believe it is May already, my eldest will be 14 next week....YIKES!!
x

Anneke said...

wow, how beautiful this card is, with so many pretty embelishments and colors.
greetings from ann

Unknown said...

First Becky, then Louise and now you as well? Are we going to see only lilac creations now for months to come? LOL Stunning work, and as always there's so much to discover on this card, thanks God for Inlinkz! I love how you used the satin ribbon, I always think of it as a classy and elegant ribbon, and that's exactly what this Tilda is all about!

Sandy xx

DeeDee said...

Such a stunning card!

Hugs,
Diana

Elin said...

Lovely card with loads of gorgeous details <3 Love your creations and the pearl string around the motive is jummy :)

Becky said...

wow, what a stunning, stunning card. And all in my favorite colors.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card with stunning details :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

sunnydale1uk said...

Hi There Tracy, love these colours too. Can I ask where you get these shaped cards from or do you die cut them?