Friday 25 May 2012

Winners and upto 25% Off at BunnyZoe

Hiya Peeps,

Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday, I had a lovely day and my daughter cooked me a lovely meal.  I'm off out shortly with Hubby for a drink as he was working last night :( I did receive two bouquets of flowers, some perfume, a camelpack (drink resevoir) for my bike ride.  Speaking of which, it is only 3 weeks away and a 30 mile training  ride planned for tomorrow, OMG, and if your still not feeling my pain, I have received my start time of 06:00,  so will be collected at 04:00, another OMG.  So if you haven't already sponsored me, link is below, and remember every little helps......


Before I get onto announcing the winners I also wanted to let you know that BunnyZoe has 10% off all stamps, 25% off Belles and Whistles and some High Hopes this weekend, so if you have some crafting pennies, head on over.



Right, finally the WINNERS.............drum roll....................................

Winner No. 1 Copic Air Brush System is no. 133 is Nikki


Winner No. 2 BunnyZoe £10 Gift Voucher is no. 78 Luanne


Winner No. 3 Make It Crafy Stamps and Chipboard Flourishe. is no. 108 Rebecca


Winner No. 4 Crafts and Me Stamps is no. 1 Barbara


Lastly Winner No. 5 Basic Grey chipboard Flourishes, MD Die, Brads, Ribbon & Keepsake Board no. 9 Trish


Congratulations to all Winners, please email me crafteezee@gmail.com by end of  Sunday 27th May to claim your prizes.

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Ardilla said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

Shanna Shands said...

Congrats to those winners. I am excited for you.... I think training is always harder than the race!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

oh wow! congratulations to all the winners. I am winner #2 thank you so much for this giveaway.

Luanne

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy x

Blimey Tracy, it is def a OMG, I really do feel your pain.
Good on ya though girl x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

MaRyKaY said...

wow Looks like you will be having some fun later. If you want to call it fun huh??

Congrats to all the winner's. I am so jealous. Hope you enjoy and have a good time

Marilyn said...

Congrats ladies!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Glad you had a happy birthday Tracy, was my hubby's in 26th, so away from PC for a couple of days celebrating. Thanks for the Bunny Zoe info x

Lau W said...

Congrats to the winners ! :-))
xxx