Wednesday 16 May 2012

Shop Till You Drop and a Yummy Sunday

Hi Everyone,

It's challenge time at Marianne's Divas and its "Spread Your Wings". My wings are on the papers and a little Make It Crafty Chipboard butterfly.  And have you seen the Marianne Design Stamps in store, ouuuu they are cute.  This is Marianne Design Snoesjes Shop Till You Drop  HM9441.  

I have also used Marianne Design new papers Sweet Summer. The tag is also from the new release Tags and Tickets which I layered on to the largest flower die from the Craftable Oval CR1204, along with the new leaves.  I really have a thing for leaves and I have used a combination of Anja's Leaves 2 LR0227 and my favourite Decorative Elegance LR0157. The image is layered onto Spellbinders Labels Eighteen and then onto another Marianne Design Craftable Ovals CR1204. The floral arrangement is made up of Kaisercraft and Marianne Design Roses which have flatback pearls added to each rose.

Do you ever need just a quick card.  Well actually there is no such thing with me, but I tried.  I wanted a quick card so I used the Square Nestabilites to create this little card.


Isn't he a cutie.  He is called Sunday by Marianne Design FR1111. I cut him out using Spellbinders Circles.  Paper is from the Marianne Design Sweet Summer pad.  The Leaves are another of the new releases Anja's Leaves 1 LR0226.

Sorry this post is short and to the point, I think my training is taking is toll on me, I am so very tired.  







9 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful cards. Nice colors.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous cards Tracy!! Love the colours on both!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Turwen said...

Wow!!!! Soooooo great!!!! Esp. the first one is really after my taste!!!! Super cards, both!!!!

Hugs!

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful cards Tracy. Love both images, but especially the first.
Hugs
Caz x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tracy this is just stunning! I absolutely love all of it...such a beautiful layout and use of embellies. Gorgeous colouring as always too :) And the quick card is more than fab! Perfect! :D

Unknown said...

Tracy
This is so darling. I love the elements. Your coloring is fantastic

Sassy Raggedy said...

Super cute and lovely. Sassy Raggedy

angelwhispers said...

Gosh I just love it the image is just so beautiful but the colours and my word the papers and detail are just yummy!! Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, I can't do quick cards either LOL! It takes me at least an evening and sometimes more. Especially when I have an extensive colouring job, I can easily colour away for one up till two hours. But I love this wonderfull card you made with the Snoesje stamp. You probably know these stamps are from the Netherlands where I live, but do you know what Snoesje means? It is Dutch for 'cutie', so in fact these stamps are called: 'Cuties'. Love all the wonderfull details on your card and I'm off to check out those leaves, love those!! Hugs ,Frea