Monday 25 March 2019

Summer Peonies


Morning Crafters,

With Mother's Day fast approaching and my Mum's Birthday on the same day I had to make some crafty time and this is the result.  My Mum love's her garden so I chose Pion Design's Four Season's of Fairies Summer Peonies Paper and made some Peony Flowers using Lady E Flower 002 and Foamiran in 0.8 and 0.6.



I have added some Lavender Mist Chipboard and Fantasy Chipboard Crazy 4.

When you spend time on making a beautiful handmade card the Goatbox's are the perfect accompaniment to display your work.  I used a square box with circle window in pearlised rose pink.  So easy to assemble and no glue required, they are just perfect.


I added a Button Marie to the centre of the wax cord bow.




Hope you like it :)

Tracy x




No comments: