Monday 12 November 2018

Prima Moon Child


Hello everyone,

I finally got to play with some of the NEW prima papers that have hit our store.  This collection is called Moon Child.


I made an Organza Foam Flower using Lady E Die 004 and frosted berries for the stamens.  I also applied a little gesso and some Ayeeda white paint with silver for the sparkle.  I used matching Prima Flowers Constellations from the same collection.

I added some sisal in purple and natural amongst the flowers.  The leaves were cut using Scapman Die Flourish.



I used two organza butterflies together and added some prills to the centres.


 I also added prills to the little star wish bottle.

Tucked about is a Laserowe Love Star 



Just under the wish bottle I added a moon, star and sun charm set.



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x


No comments: