Tuesday 5 June 2018

Happy 21st

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing a card I made recently for my niece using LDRS Creative Lovely Lilac's 6x6 paper pad.  The image is called Sending Wishes stamped out using the hybrid ink Raven.  All links as usual are at the end of this post.


I used the LDRS Versatile Windows and Doors.  I can see many uses for this die set.  New home,  Christmas and Birthdays to name but a few.

I added lace behind the windows and panels in the door :)


I used the Lampost and Railings die set  You can see the lampost to the left in the above picture.

The railings can be see to the right with meadow spray and 20mm open roses and Scrapiniec branches.


I just love the little envelopes, so cute.



You will find all the products in the Crafteezee Shop.

Hugs Tracy x



No comments: