Monday 14 May 2018

Hello Summer


Hello Crafters,

I found some time to play yesterday with the NEW Pion Design Seaside Stories collection of papers and I just love the colours and the vintage images in this collection.

I have also used some of the NEW Scrapman Dies and I have to say they cut beautifully and they come on a magnetic sheet, so that's a bonus :)







I cut the image using the Srapman Die Frame    and used the inner section of the largest die.  I then cut the frame from the Pion Palette Pink II.  The Text is from the Bordrers sheet.

We had some NEW seashell pearl trim come in recently and I cut a few off to use as pearl seashells for this card, perfect!


I used the Scrapman  Leave cut from Pion Palette   Blue, love this die.  I have also added some fisherman's net, cut out a few of the seashells from the border sheet and added an anchor.


I also diecut some Scrapman Die Leaves and I can't tell you how fabulous these not only cut but the detail without even embossing.


I used another Scrapman Die, Flower   and made some Foamiran Flowers using Foamiran 0.6 in white and LDRS Inkpads in Boy Blue and
 I added a star shaped wish bottle filled with sand from my lovely friend who lives near the sea :)


Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy



No comments: