Friday 1 September 2017

Challenge time at Noor Design UK


Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted I know but some of you know we lost a close family member and the recent months have been so very difficult for us and still are.

On a brighter note, it is challenge time at Noor Design UK and this month is a favourite with the DT, "LAYERS".

With everything that has happened I had forgotten that I had two cards featured in this months Making Cards Magazine which is out now in the shops, so don't forget to pick up your copy with free papers and lots of inspiration.

I have used Pion Design's My Dearest Sofia collection of papers, Lily of the Valley Scrapiniec and so much more.




Hope you like it

Hugs Tracy x








1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Wow what can I say? ........ stunning!