Saturday 1 April 2017

Happy Birthday to my Mum & Challenge Time at Noor Design UK

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with the new Pion Design My Dearest Sofia papers and they are just perfect for the new challenge at Noor Design UK, which is an easy one, yep.... Flowers.  I have used an image from the collection and handmade flower using Foamiran and Rosy Owl Dies, so in love with these and so easy to make.  Speaking of Foamiran Flowers, anyone going to Ally Pally next weekend?  Yours truly will be there demonstrating the Foamiran Flowers, pop by to say hi :)



So it was my Mum's birthday today and this is the card I made fo her.

I added Lace Juiette to the bottom.  Aren't the papers beautiful, actually even more so in real life :)


Here's a close up of the flowers and finished with a pink Vax Cord bow.  The text is from the Borders sheet.

The Butterflies are also cut from the Border sheet.  I tucked a Scrapiniec Monograce heart underneath the diecuts in Pion Design Pallet Pink I and White II cut using LDRS Fancy Rectangles and Little Things.




Hope you like it and have a great weekend :)
Hugs Tracy x


4 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hun, I bet she loved it, have fun today!!!!
hugs Liz xx

Carole Pollard said...

So so pretty love the fabulous colours its all so pretty bet your Mum loved it Love and hugs Carole x

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous. I'm loving the shabby chic. So many wonderful embellishments. Every year I promise myself a trip to Ally Pally but there's always something that gets in the way. Have a super time.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely beautiful Tracy! I love the fabulous papers and that pretty image. All the right soft touches and those foamiran flowers are amazing! Stunning creation!! Hugs, Wends xoxo