Thursday 5 January 2017

Clean and Simple Penguin

Hi Everyone,

It feels like some time since I posted on here.  I thought I had avoided the dreaded flu virus doing the rounds but come New Year it found me, so I'm feeling sorry for myself :(

I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made for my sister, she only likes the simple style which as you will know ordinarily is not me but using the LDRS Creative Embossing Folders and Dies really make this style easy and I do love how they turned out.  I apologise for the wonky photo and it would appear I need to clean the lens too, oops, must have been too much wine.


Hope you like him.
Hugs Tracy x




1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

You and CAS, had to check it was your blog hun?? my sister is like that, it really is hard for me to make for her, so she usually gets a little foof!!! fabulous penguin and texture though so I bet she loved it,

Too much wine hey!!! know that feeling too, lol
Happy New year hun, hugs Liz xx