Saturday 10 December 2016

In The Bleak Mid Winter


Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with the Dutch Doobadoo Houses and made a winter scene using papers by Pion Design Greetings From The North Pole Collection, all links at the bottom as usual.

I made the snow using Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste and lots of Viva Decor Ice Crystals and this is so glistening in real life.

The Poinsettias were made using Foamiran, wow I am addicted to making flowers with this foam, they are just so beautiful and so realistic.


I used the 10mm shabby white rusty bells for the door handles.

I added two Christmas Trees, just about still in stock at Noor Design UK.

Here's a side view.


You can see the glisten from this picture hopefully :)


A close up of the Poinsettia using Foamiran in White.  I also added Glistening Berries as stamens and also more Viva Decor for the icy look.

I added shabby white sprigs to finish the arrangement.

Hope you like it :)

Tracy x

1 comment:

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous creation Tracy.