Saturday 25 June 2016


Hi Everyone,

I'm running rather late today, I have been preparing kits for tomorrow's workshop and lost track of time.

My card today was a birthday card for my dear crafting friend Judy, and I know it has arrived safely now so I can share.

I have used Pion Design's Scent of Lavender collection of papers along with the Easter Greetings and Pion Design's Palette for the diecuts. The flowers were also made using the Pion Design Palette so everything matches perfectly.  Actually the largest flowers were made using the new Joycraft Flower die :) All links below.

The leaves around the top are from the new Studio Light Leaf edge die, isn't it fab, I also used it for the leaves on the flower arrangement.  I cut two sets, one in Pion White I and the other in Green IV.


I used a SCRAPINIEC lasercut chipboard frame Ornamental Oval to the Pion Design images from the past image.

I added one of the new Pen Nibs in store at Noor Design UK to the centre of the butterfly, cut out from the Borders sheet.


I added a few joycraft paper flowers and a wild orchid crafts hip rosebud to the mix.

The little envelope is from the Magnolia Doohickey Kit 9, all sold out but there are a couple of Doohickey Kit 10's left and the no. 10 is so far my utmost favourtie, just need some time to play :)  The little butterfly is again from the Pion Design Scent of Lavender border sheet.






Lastly at the bottom I have used some Lace Claire, love how this flutes and gives the gathered look.

Hope you like it.

Tracy x




4 comments:

Plony said...

This is so amazing...so gorgeous, lovely, pretty....and every other word I can think of....in my english...lol...
You made really a gorgeous card and lucky friend ...we all wish such cards for our birthday.
Have a nice sunday, xxx Plony

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning another amazing creation fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

AND I can tell you that this card looks so much better in real life! Tracy thank you so much! Every little detail is just as described but so much better in the flesh! Those dies are absolutely to die for! I just had to indulge! And the leafy border just cuts like butter! Those JOY flower dies look great too and I am about to play with those.

Lovely card Tracy, I am so chuffed with it, and it is so inspiring too! Judy x

Bonnie said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love your style. TFS, Bonnie :-)