Monday 30 November 2015

Let It Snow


Good Morning.

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I have been full of cold since Friday.  My house is a mess  and all my chores still need doing :(

Today I am sharing my Xmas Tree Card and matching gift box.

All papers used are by Maja Design Home For the Holidays.


The Tree and Gift Box were both made using Dutch Doobadoo Stencils, all links at the bottom.


I used 

 I added a lace bow, wax cord in blue. Lace and Burlap flowers finished with a metal rose in the centre.


The image is 


I added snowflake charms, pegs, pearl string

I tied vax cord to the baubles diecut and tied bells.


The text is from the "Let It Snow" Die Set






I added sisel to the flower arrangement.

Here is the gift box.  In the centre of the lace, vax cord is a prima flower.

I added pearl dots using the new Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pens.


Here's a close up.




Hope you like it.

Tracy x






5 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

What a lovely set Tracy, very festive (and I hope your cold is soon better) Mary x

Anonymous said...

i can not find the right words to express
how beautiful these crafts are!!!!

Tine

hanap said...

Thanks very much for the amazing inspiration, your Christmas set is so beautiful.
hana

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful set Tracy! Love it! Judy x

Words and Pictures said...

Simply stunning - the colours, textures, fabrics - glorious!
Alison x