Monday 19 October 2015

Vintage Car

Hello Everyone,

The theme this week for us girls at Live and Love Crafts is Pion Design's "Glistening Season" and I have to say the collection is just so pretty.  I have chosen a blue palette today, as you know blue is my favourite colour.

The base of the car was made using the Dutch Doobadoo Car Stencil with the Pion Design Palette Blue VI paper and I also stamped the Pinstriped Poinsetta onto it also and embossed using Lindy's Stamp Gang Purley White embossing powder. The Pinstriped poinsetta will be back in stock at NoorDesignUK at the end of this week but if you want to ensure you get one please order now whilst stock is at zero and it will be sent out as soon as it arrives.


I used the Pion Design By the River 6x6 sheet as I really wanted the wintery scene.

I added double row pearls along the bottom and some Dutch Doobadoo softwood dots for the car grill and painted with gesso.

The image is also by Pion Design from the Christmas Joy sheet and just pefect for the Dutch Doobadoo Car Stencil.  I positioned it so the steering wheel is in the right place with the full image visible when the card is opened.

The sentiment is from the Winter Wishes Text Set, links at the bottom.

I added diecut holly leaves using the Pion Grey I from Pion Design's Palette.  I love how these match the papers.

I tied bells to the poinsetta at the bottom thread with natural hemp cord.




Hope you like it :)

Tracy

Dont' forget there is 20% off ALL Paper Pads at NoorDesignUK, ENDS TONIGHT!



4 comments:

Tamara said...

This is awesome! Love those poinsettias!
Hugs, t.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Theres only you could make a car so beautiful Tracy! Judy x

Tracy Welham said...

So beautiful, love those colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderful card, loving the colours!
Hugs Donna xx