Saturday 1 August 2015

Christmas at Noor!DesignUK

Hi Everyone,

It's challenge time at Noor!DesignUK and this month it's one of my favourite themes, yes its "Christmas".  Just love creating anything to do with christmas and today I have been playing with the Dutch Doobadoo Essential MDF Ovals and the new Dutch Doobadoo A5 Leave Mask Art and yes as you can guess I'm loving it.  Of course my beloved structure paste had to come out, although the pot is almost empty.  Whose been using my structure paste, lol.

So I painted the Oval with Gesso and then placed the A5 leave stencil on top and added structure paste with a knife.


I added some of the gorgeous flowers now in store, please see the links at the bottom of the post.


I took a picture on my phone as I so loved the outcome.




 Don't forget I'm at Stamperama this Sunday in Stevenage so if you are about please pop in to say Hi.  Were a little nervous for our first show, but excited too :)

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

I looooove Christmas too and this plaque is so beautiful I wouldn't want to take it down after Christmas! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is so beautiful love all the gorgeous embellishments and the lovely traditional feel wonderful Love and hugs Caorle x

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy
I Must Admit I Truly Love Your Fabulous Outstanding Creation, I Love The Mask You've Used With Your Gesso To Create The Background Then Your Awesome Collection Of Flowers And Berries, I Love The Noel Sentiment The Fabulous Script, Thank You So Very Much For Sharing.
Hugs From Sam x