Monday 2 March 2015

Mixed Media Breadboard and Canvas

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with some new products.  Black Gesso, Crackle Glaze, Structure paste and Prima Bloom Sprays and had so much fun.  If you were lucky to be in my NoorDesign workshop yesterday, you would have seen this new Dutch Doobadoo Breadboard and Canvas.  If anyone is interested in any of the products I do have them for sale, email me crafteezee@gmail.com.

So yes, the new Dutch Doobadoo products have arrives and I couldn't wait to play with the new bread/cheese board MDF and the new flower mask art.  I used the mask with Structure paste, doesn't it look fab.

As it's Monday this is also my project for Live and Love Crafts so you will be seeing lots of gorgeous papers and embellishments as usual.


The new stamps have Noor are also now in store and I have inked it up with white Staz-on ink and you can see it across the bottom of the board.

Here's a close up of the dress made using the Pion Design My Precious Daughter collection.  The 12x12 papers used are called Pansy PD4902 and Julia's Dress 12x12 PD4908 and of course are available at Live and Love Crafts.


I have used one of my favourite laces from Live and Love crafts, Lace Princess Grace.  The little diamante lace along the bottom of the dress is called Rhinestones Lace.

I used a selection of flowers, Rose 30mm, 20mm, 10mm and rose buds.  

I cut the new vintage flourish leaf using the Julia's Dress paper to match the colour scheme.


I added a prima key and you will notice in the centres of the structure paste flowers I have added pearl embellishments.


The butterfly is a resin butterfly with a flower added to the centre a a little paste and a splat of prima bloom spray.


A great view of the NEW flower mask and the NEW stamp across the bottom, just love them :)


And if that wasn't enough for you today I have a 6x6 canvas.

The image is actually a napkin "kissing children" which I have added using the mod podge antqiue finish.  Now this is the secret bit, don't tell Sandy but I painted all the flowers with black gesso.  Hehehe, o.k. so I could be sacked so this is our secret.  I have then spritzed them with prima bloom sprays, storm cloud, iris and white, a little gesso and some inka gold in silver.  

I added hearts to the right with structure paste and the hearts stencil, added crackle glaze and again some spritzing.


The sentiment is from the new stamp set as well, perfect!

Hope you have enjoyed today's projects.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

I would like to enter by breadboard in the following challenges:-

Cheerful Stamp Pad - In the Kitchen
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Flonzcraft - Olde Worlde






5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Absolutely stunning work from you again Tracy :)

Hugs Lizzy xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic I luv the colours
Chris x

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful what a very intricate design it looks amazing as always love and hugs Carole x

Diane said...

Oh Tracy your design has such a nice vintage feel to it.

Hugs diane

deliadottie said...

Were you locked in your craftroom? so many beautiful things to tempt us with,your usual brilliant designs, Love them all.Dee.XXX