Thursday 5 February 2015

LLC Challenge Hearts

Hi Everyone,

It's challenge time at Live and Love Crafts and this month we'd like to see a heart on your project.  For my heart I have used the prima resin heart tied with prima vax cord to the pink straws at the bottom on the left.

The papers are from Pion Design's latest Paris Flea Collection and I used Rose du jardin, Pink Fabric, Borders, and Postcards.  The image is also from Pion's latest release.  I used Grandma's Attic Friendship sheet.

The shape has been created using the Dutch Doobadoo Romantic Card Art Stencil, isn't it gorgeous.


I have added Maria Therese lace in pink.

I have used the new Noor!Design Star Border and layered around the shape of the card at the top.

I have also used a Noor!Design Floral Flourish and added a 30mm wild rose, 20mm rose and 10mm rose to the centre.


I added a pink damask straw, tied with prima vax cord a 10mm rose and a Prima resin heart.

I used the new Noor Design Banner and added one of the Prima Border Strips to the centre.  The borders fit the banner diecuts perfectly.


A close up of the flower arrangement and floral diecut.


The star border cut in the beautiful Pion Design Matching Papers.


The butterfly was cut from the postcard sheet, love the matching butterflies.

The beautiful circle is another Noor Design release and the image was cut using the circle that also comes in the set.






Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous. Love that pink lace!

Anneke said...

hi Tracy
i realy love this card from you, it,s such a beauty.
my birthday is in june ( i am joking )
hugs from Anneke

Daniele said...

another stunning card Tracy, love the little scroll of paper
hugs

yvon said...

This is amazing. So beautiful, so much to see (read drool, lol)
Hugs, Yvon