Wednesday 21 January 2015

Exciting News...... New Pion Design DT Member


Good morning Everyone,

As you all know I love PionDesign papers and one of my favourite collections is My Precious Daughter and I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Triptech Heart MDF and the 12 x 12 Pansy paper.  I have captured both sides of the frame of the paper and positioned on both sides of the Triptech.



The middle section was the reverse of the Pansy Paper, sooo pretty.

I also added a Dutch Doobadoo Wooden Window frame to the centre and scattered softwood bricks.


Here's a close up of the pretty papers, soooo gorgeous.  I have tied the panels together with seam binding and oval bead string.

The outside edge of the Triptech has a beautiful edge of flag lace.





The PionDesign My Precious Daughter 12x12 Pansy, seam binding, lace, wooden hearts and vax cord are all available from Live and Love Crafts.

The oval string pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.

All other ingredients are from Noor!DesignUK and links are below.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful creation Tracy & congratulations :)
Jane

Donna said...

Wow!!! Breathtakingly beautiful.
Congrats on your new venture. You deserve it.
Hugs, Donna x

Maryann Laursen said...

So beautiful work and so great to see you on Pions team too with your lovely work as well. Big congrats with this new spot on their team. Looking soo forward to see a lot more like this in the future too.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, you really amaze me with these stunning creations! So beautiful. Huge congrats on your new DT position :)
Rebecca.
x