Sunday 16 November 2014

Flower Postcard


Hi Everyone,

Hope you all have something fabulous planned for today.  I have a card to make this morning and then were going to my Sister's for lunch, then I'm planning to be back in my craft room and videoing another water colouring tutorial.

I have coloured up this beautiful postcard stamp by Noor!Design available from Noor!DesingUK.  I love the Noor stamps, they are so versatile and require little colouring.  You could use Versamark Ink and add pan pastels or chalks to achieve a similar result.


The stamps are actually easy to colour as the shading has already been done for you.


The complimentary diecut flower is from the latest Noor!Design release and I have used the die as a stencil and added dutch doobadoo structure paste, love love this stuff. I kept it to a thin coat so that it didn't spread.


On the postcard itself I coloured randomly on the remaining white sections using copic markers BG0000, BV0000 and BV02.


I used the square frame and added a panel of matching paper.  The flowers were finished off with Vintage Flourish leaves, another favourite die of mine.


A close up of the butterfly.  I added 3 layers.  The largest from the Butterfly edge die and the 2nd and 3rd butterfly from the 2pcs Butterfly die set.


Here's a close up of the Butterfly Border Die, isn't it gorgeous, you know I'm going to be using it alot don't you, but at least now I have two to choose from.

I have also used a Noor!Design tag and tucked behind the postcoard, which I have also edged with the top section of the frame and 3 corners set.




Copic Ingredients:-
Flower V17, V15, V12, BV0000
Background BG0000, BV02, BV0000 and for the shading I added some V12 and N3

Papers, Lace and Flowers are all from Live and Love Crafts.

Oval pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.

Noor!Design products links below.

Hugs Tracy x




Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see something else than a Christmas card, LOL. Beautiful stamp that goes very well with the embossed roses. I suppose I don't need to mention that I love these papers. :-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Petras Bastelschätze said...

This card looks so beautiful, I like it how you design it. We look forward to the springtime before the winter comes ;-).
LG Petra

Ribbon Girl said...

Beautiful card Tracy - beautifully coloured rose and I realy like that butterfly - enjoy your lunch and your video making later! Mary x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love love love this Tracey! Love all the gorgeous elements of this card. The postcard stamp is gorgeous. I love this type of thing. And I recognise those lovely papers too! Judy x

TangledBlueRose said...

Love the perfect colors Tracy! So beautiful. Adorable butterflies and love the stamp! Thank you for such wonderful inspiration!~kim

Jennifer Johnston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, the lace and delicate butterflies are lovely.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Tracey, loving the stamp and the gorgeous lace and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning, I love the gorgeous postcard image! Such beautiful colours too.
Rebecca.
x

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

OMG... I never realized how much you can get out of the beautiful NOOR-products. Amazing!

xx Sabrina