Saturday 26 July 2014

Exciting News NEWS FLASH Distress Ink Class Launched


Hellooooo everyone,

Hope your all having a great weekend.  I have some really exciting news to share with you........ I have done a distress ink class for the awesome Kit and Clowder website and it has just gone live, eeeeekkkk Soo excited, so if you interested in learning about distress inks then hop on over to the Kit and Clowder site HERE.

I really hope you like it.  It's packed full of information on distress ink markers/pads/re-inkers,papers and brushes and lots more.  It is for distress colourists of all levels and comes with 5.5 hrs of videos covering two images from start to finish and a 35 PDF printable booklet.  As with all of Alyce's classes, you can take it at your own pace and it is available for a lifetime and you will get feedback on the images in the classroom.  Enough of me telling you about it, click HERE and all the details will be revealed.

Here's a reminder of the card that I made using Marci from LaLaLand. 


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo






Hope to see you there.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Thanks for the links and this card is just delightful fabulous love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

Wow Tracy, I am so excited about this. Before I purchase the class I wonder if you could help me with a problem.
I have a colour laser jet printer at the moment but I cannot put my watercolour card through it as it jams. I am therefor limited to colouring just stamps and not digi images.
I am after getting a new printer and wondered if you could tell me which printer and watercolour card you use to get the best results with you digi's. When I get that sorted I will then purchase the class.
Hugs Sharon. x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - such a lovely image and beautifully coloured!
Rebecca.

coco said...

absolutely gorgeous...amazing colorisation
kisses
coco♥

Anonymous said...

Signed up for this...can't wait! xx

Unknown said...

Ooops was it this long ago? It feels like it was more recent than July; this Summer flew by so quickly. Congrats; from what I've heard, the class is very popular and the card is AMAZING.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts