Thursday 27 February 2014

Lisbeth with Bird

Hi Everyone,

I have another Little Darlings image to share with you.  Again this was made for CHA at the end of last year when I was struggling to colour with the RSI in my arm, so not my best.  Also, a very clean and simple card for me, lol.

The image is called Lisbeth with Bird and the sentiment added to the little die cut clouds is from the vintage sentiment set Release 1, Vintage Birthday.  The backing paper is from the Petals and Lace 6 x 6 paper pad.


The shape was made using Go Kreate Dies, love these.


This is the first time I have used the cloud die, can't believe I bought it and had forgotten about it, lol.


Copics Used:-
Skin E00, E000, E11, Blush R20
Browns E25, E31, E50, E47
Reds R32, R35, R37, R59

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, die Karte ist ein Ttraum
glg Gertrude

Donna said...

Wow!!! It's a beautiful card Tracy.
Gorgeous colours and detail.
Hugs, Donna x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a sweet little card. Love the pops of red and the embellishments you have added.