Tuesday 13 August 2013

Warm Wishes and Some Exciting News

Morning Everyone,

I am sooo excited to share with you today my DT card for LLC and also............ OMG I can't believe it........ yes, Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Thank you Angie for accepting me into your fabulously talented Design Team, I am over the moon happy :)

Where was I, oh yeah.  Well I am sooooo pleased to show you the soon to be released Little Darlings "Snowflake Ballet" that was revealed at CHA recently.  I used my distress ink markers and was soooo pleased with her that I couldn't wait to share, so I teamed her up with all my favourite papers and embellishments from that gorgeous embellishment shop Live and Love Crafts, who are now stock Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, yum, yum, it just gets better.

The theme that the girls are following over at LLC is ..... "our favourite colours".  Well this was hard for me as I have so many, so I have thought long and hard about it and I think if I had to pick just one colour combo it would have to be blue, cream and white, love these colours.  So this is what I came up with.



I have made another wintery card,  and the text "WARM" was stamped out of another soon to be released Little Darlings Stamp Set of Letters.  They are little scrabble letters and I love this type of lettering on my cards.



The papers aren't christmas papers but like I say about the snow tex, that isn't just for Christmas, well papers aren't just for birthdays to me.  Speaking of snow tex, yes it has been out again.  The snow was added by liquid pearls and heated with a heat gun, then I added some snow tex, love the result.

The collage below showing some of my favourite embellies. Melissa Frances resin frame and vintage findings pearl centres added to a poinsetta and not forgetting the little angel.





Before I go Angie sent me some Tsukineko Tack and Peel.  It's fabulous and as I hadn't heard of it before I thought you guys might not have.  It's available from Little Darlings HERE.  It's clear and sticks onto your acrylic block and then you just place your stamps directly onto it.  No more adding pritt stick or tombo glue to the back of your unmounted stamps, and no more being a victim of leaving the lid off and the glue going off and then not being able to stamp.


Hugs Tracy

Follow Me on Pinterest

20 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Tracy on your DT position, your cards are always wonderfully inspirational so no wonder you've been invited on to the team.

Your card today is gorgeous, wonderful image and lovely colours. Fab design and details, Kate x

Gertrude said...

WOW, die Karte ist soooooooooo süss und wunderschön
lg gertrude

Debbie Dolphin said...

Big congrats Tracey... :D
Cany wait to see what you do.. Angie is lovely :D
Hugs Debbie x

Carol Willis said...

Absolutely stunning card Tracy, you are a true master of the embellishment.
Congratulations on the new DT posts, you certainly deserve them.
Hugs
Caz x

Alexandra♥ said...

I totally agree with the previous comments, your works are very specials, Tracy. This card is beautiful too :)

sue w. said...

Congratulations Tracy on your new DT post. This is soo gorgeous. Love the image and your colours are fab. Such a wonderful layout, just love the snowflakes and poinsettias.
Hugs Sue W.

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, such fabulous details. Congrats on your new DT position, they are lucky to have you
hugs Louise

Blankina said...

Tracy congratulations with your new DT..the stamp is so cute and your card is outstanding!!

Tack and Peel is what I use too, so clever..
Hugs Blankina

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey, I love snowflakes and this paper is to die for, stunning creation, congrats on the DT
Hugs Julie P

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place Tracy, it is so well deserved.
Your card is stunning. I love the sweet image, soft colours and wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Congrats !!!!
Your card is so so beautiful, wow, so nice details, fantastic !
xxx

Mickie said...

Absolutely, fantastical, beautiful card!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card with so many embellishments. I just love looking at your card trying to find them all. Your image is adorable and I love the scrabble tiles too, I love the frame around wishes, so cute. Very nice.
Hugs Kelly

Words and Pictures said...

Huge congrats on your new DT - she's an adorable image, can't wait to see more. Already left some love about this fabulous card over at LLC too!
Alison x

Edith said...

Congrats on your new DT Jobs! Your Card is stunning, so richly detailed! Hugs Edith

Karita said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :)

Hugs, Karita

Kjersti said...

Your card is fantastic, gorgeous colors and a wonderful design - love it!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, I'd allready seen this over at LLC, so had to come & tell you how much I love it! Your style at it's very best - I think Snow Tex isn't just for Christmas too!!! & it is a very lovely image ;)
Hugs, Deb.x

Unknown said...

Oooh...it's blue and a Christmas card so of course I'm in love! :-) Yeah snow-tex certainly ain't only for X-mas and the same goes for these Pion papers; Studio of Memories together with Almas are my favourites and they can be used all year around! Hugz, Sandy

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie & big congrats on your new DT. Love all the foofiness. That tack n peel is fab I've been using it now for about 3 months Teresa at MCH stocks it as well.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx