Thursday 8 November 2012

A little tutorial and Lucy's Broken Dolly

Hi Everyone,

I have a little tutorial for you today on how position your stamps where you want them to be.  I have a stamp-a-magig from Stampin up which I use to align the text within a frame and also when I'm masking to make a scene, the principal is the same.  Zoe from Make It Crafty has a new set of Happy Days text stamps that comes with a little frame and some bonus chipboard, woo hoo.
.
The Stamp-a-magig comes with a clear acrylic, (I think), sheet

First stamp your frame onto your cardstock 

align the stamp-a-magig with your acrylic sheet 

Stamp your text onto the rough surface of the acrylic sheet with your block aligned to the stamp-a-magig tool

Place your acrylic mat over your frame (that you stamped out earlier)

When your happy with the positioning, align your stamp-a-magig to the corner of your acrylic mat. 

Remove the acrylic mat and position your block with your chosen inked text

And Job Done! Easy Peasy.

Here's a card I made this time stamping the frame onto the bonus chipboard before adding my sentiment.

And I have another card to show you today.  This is using rubber stamp Lucy's Broken Dolly.  I'm sure this is a familiar little girl's face to many, lol.




Make It Crafy Goodies Used:-

Hugs Tracy x

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card's Tracy. Fabulous tut aswell. Caroline xxx

Jane said...

Ooh I like your stamp-a-ma-jig! Crikey, its getting expensive visiting your blog missy!!
And as for Lucy's expression - ha ha.... my neice to a T!
Hugs
Jane

Lau W said...

Oh 2 superb cards, very nice embellish, and so cute images !
xxx

Dena said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the shape on the second one! Such pretty details and awesome coloring Tracy!
Hugs, Dena

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm just about getting the hang of my Stampamajig, Tracy, after two years but even now I sometimes get it wrong! I love your fabulously decorated card. Super colouring and wonderful pinecentred flowers with the Aida and musical papers. Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy what wonderful posts Tracy love the broken doll image.Beautifully coloured fab creation.Jacqueline.s

Ally said...

thanks for the Tut.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw I love both cards but especially the first one, it's just in MY ALL TIME FAVE colours...very beautiful!
Hugs, Alessandra