Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Just a Little Love

Hi Peeps,

I'm still trying to catch up and could do with more of these 4 day weeks.

It's challenge time at Crafts and Me for the Rubber girls and the theme is an easy one, "Happy Birthday".  I have used the new artist Robin Pushay's image called "Just a little love".


I added some clear microbeads and some blue/green microbeads.  I also added some smooch to her scales, but although it gives a shimmer in the light it also dulls the intensity of the colouring, so the depth kind of got lost.


Ingredients:

Using Just a Little Love by Robin Pushay
Cheery Lynn Nautical Die


Hope you'll join us.........


13 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Tracy! ❤

Oh, WOW! I loooove this cute to the boot image :) She is gorgeous and even more so after you inked her up - beautiful coloring! Amazing details too, never heard of smooch but Tracy - I just gotta google it because I need some of that ;)

Thanks for the inspiration, glad I found your blog via Facebook today!
Hugs. ❤

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful card Tracy!

Hugs
Christine x

Sweet Fairy said...

This is so beautiful. Nicely designed with perfect colors. I have worked at Plastic Card printing and designing company but i have never seen the inspirational designing like this one. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

Christina said...

This is really gorgeous Tracy!!
Hugs Kristel

sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and I love all the detailing

Sue

Jacqueline said...

Hi,this is lovely,the layout is great,gorgeous image ;)jacqueline.S

Frea said...

Hi Tracy, wow what a gorgeous mermaid, love this card, so full of pretty details! Hugs Frea

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous I love these image, the colours are lush.
I will email you later hun regarding the camera.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Tracy! The details on this are incredible...such a beautiful card :)

Caz said...

Beautiful card Tracy. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Grenouille Greetings said...

BEAUTIFUL colour work and lovely pearly finish. Wonderful ribbon feature. Gorgeous card! How are things with you? Hugs, Lesley

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy oh wow what a gorgeous card, I love your strong colour choice and that image is so beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Alessandra said...

she's sold out :( since weeks, what a pity. Well, I come over to your blog and enjoy the sight of your wonderful card!
Hugs, Alessandra
PS: keeping my fngers crossed, it must be a terrible day today...